Friday, August 26, 2011

I fancy{Charlie McDonnell} Friday

Charlie McDonnell.
The adorably British vlogger.
Hilarious youtube videos.

FUNNY STORY!
In my book Love You to Death, there is the adorable and charming Charlie.
Bffshwtng and I were 'facebookcreeping' people named Charlie with Irish/British names.
Irish love the prefix Mc. So... I looked up the first name that popped up.
THIS GUY
Sarah and I go "Wow. He looks kind of like it. Let's watch a video"
THE ACCENT <3
We're like, "Yeah, but he's missing the short hair"
END OF VIDEO. HE CUTS HIS HAIR.
WHOA.
And I did research today and found he can sing...sort of.
It's MY Charlie!

I was sooo excited!



^I looove his glasses.

^Ukulele!

Charlielove & Smiles,
Leslie


1 comment:

  1. If you haven't already, watch his "My American Accent" video. It's hysterical! According to Charlie, an American accent means a southern accent, and watching him fail at saying words and phrases "in American" is even funnier, understandably, than when he gets them right.

    ReplyDelete