Friday, September 16, 2011

I fancy{Chace Crawford} Friday

So... this will not be hard to blog about.
Chace is my dream man(despite the whole... "arrest" thing)


He's tall.
He's gorgeous.
He's... well he's Christopher Chace Crawford.
The Triple C!
The... man. Look at him :D


He's one of the only men that can pull of scruff without it being scruff.
He looks good clean shaven.
Even his mug shot is beautiful.

I have a sick obsession with him.

However... he likes football. Alot.
I mean, it makes sense, especially since his sister just married Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys.


Gossip Girl, The Covenant, and The Haunting of Molly Hartley?
Yes.
I haven't seen Twelve, yet, but... I want to. Wicked bad.


I won't say anymore...
Just... pictures.
But.. STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN <3





Chace Crawford.
i love you.


ChaceCrawford and Smiles,
Leslie

2 comments: