Friday, October 7, 2011

I fancy{Max Irons} Friday.

Maximilian Paul Diarmuid Irons

Son of some guy named Jeremy Irons.
BRITISH <3

Most Recently in the movie Red Riding Hood as Henry.
He was absolutely adorable and I wanted her to choose him not that OTHER laamee guy!

Plus, he's a Burberry Model.


He's also(ICK) dating Emily Browning (my top choice for Bella Swan in the Twilight series. Not icky Kristen Stewart.)

JEALOUS!
And, my most favoritist thing of all...
HE'S SO TALL!
6'2" is just about my perfect height(I have a thing for tall guys)
 
But... he's too old for me(or at least my mother tells me so) because he's 25(26 on the 17th!)
But... so is Chace Crawford. and we all know I won't give up THAT dream! :)
 
 

He also happens to be a Max. which means he falls under categories... 3&5 from The Boys I want to date before I get Married Fabulous 7 :)
StayadorableMax & Smiles,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I also think he's adorable! And he fits well in a suit, don't you think? I would have choosen him if I were the Red Riding Hood. He was cute, rich and the best of all: NOY a werewolf! Well, cute he still is. Anyway, nice to met you Leslie! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete