Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve tradition (:

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
I thought I would share some of the Reed family tradition!

tonight, I looked like this.
My mom says with my hair piece I should move to England <3

TRADITION!
First, we eat Chinese.
This year I got a double fortune in my fortune cookie!


Next Stockings.

Assorted Chocolates <3

Some Makeup and my dream travel case.

Picks(I always lose them) And a pick holder.

The cutest post it dispenser and matching tote bag.
(This also matched the pattern of my bedspread)

AND!
+

Last tradition is watching one of my favorite movies.
Jimmy Stewart <3



Please tell me what your favorite traditions are (:

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Love & Smiles,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. No way! That's ridiculous! Watching it's a wonderful life is one of my families Christmas traditions too! We watch it every year! It's one of my favorite movies, really captures what Christmas is all about :)

    ReplyDelete