Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random{Weird Chip} Wednesday.

So, I'm sitting here in the Aspirations lab next to Cyrena with my straightened hair(odd right?) and I'm asking everyone What Should I blog about today?
The answer: Chips.

Chips?
Yeah, Andrew brought some pringles in  that were Roasted Garlic and HotSauce flavored.
I was like... "Eh... that sounds weird..."
But they were surprisingly good.
So!
I went off in search for the weirdest chip flavors.

Clearly in first place is the British Chip Company is Walkers.

Just look at these flavors.
Breakfast?
Fish 7 Chips?
Crispy Duck and Hosion?
And... CAJUN SQURREL?!?!
"Oh, mama, what are these brown bits?"
"Oh, darling, squirrels."
"And these red bits?"
"Cajun people... straight from new Orleans."

And now into America....
Some weird Pringle flavors.
Seaweed?
Wasabi?
Gerbman Sausage?
Blueberry and Hazelnut?!





What weird Chips have You heard of?

Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment