Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saying goodbye to 2011.

This past year has been amazing.
Crazy.
Incredible.

Here are some of my most memorable memories of 2011.

Allstate Jazz

Once on this Island!


Getting my license


Uyen



This picture and this day Turning into...



This


The worst sunburn ever.
2nd degree burns.

Going to Mindy and John's for the day <3


Sky Swing



Seeing A Rocket to the Moon and Plain White Ts
October 25



Hurting my knee in gym class which led to...


Surgery.



New Choir!

 
 Jazz Choir <3


My birthday, my BFFSHWTNG,  and FINALLY WINNING AT BINGO!

Visiting my dream college(And getting rejected)

And one of my favorites, taking and editing Senior pictures(with the help of Ashley!)
These are NOT the final products (:







 This year has been really spectacular,
let's make 2012 EXTRA special.

Byebye2011 & Smiles,
Leslie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment