Monday, February 6, 2012

Pure.

This was supposed to be in my stocking for Christmas.
I'm in love.
This is my purity ring.
The cross is for God and the heart is for my mama.
Some people thing purity rings are lame.
That it's trying to exploit the fact that I'm a Christian or trying to show that others who aren't pure that I'm better than them.
But guess what?
That's not what it means.



I believe that your purity is something so important.
And you can only give it away once.
Why not save it for that person you're going to spend the rest of your life with?
 This inscription is my favorite part of this ring.

It says, "Trust in the Lord with all your Heart"
From my favorite Bible verses Proverbs 3:5-6.
The whole verse goes like this:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways remember Him for He shall set your path smooth and straight."


 Purity&Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment