Monday, May 28, 2012

I am forgetful!

FINALLY REVAMPED THE STYLE BLOG and The FABULOUS 7 OF ME!

CHECK THEM OUT!

Oh. 
And... I forgot in my last post...

I am going to Florida with Bffshwtng and my parents on June 3 :D
And Kirstin is meeting us with her family down there to see Arabian nights (: 


Also, we had our Performing Arts Banquet and I received the Choir MVP Award for seniors.
This is something I am really proud of because I maintained getting "Top Vocalist" Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior, and I finished off with this.
It has been a successful 4 years as a part of the LHS Chamber Choir!
And I have been honored to be Treasurer and Vice President <3



I love you guys!

Smiles,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. was there a top vocalist award? i dunt remember.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the Choir MVP this year for seniors and two Top Vocalists for each other grade level@

      Delete