Monday, May 28, 2012

Recap of May

Hello all!
I promise now that summer is starting back up again, I shall post more often and revamp my style blog.

Recently, I went to All State and met some fantastic people!
We sang....
"Wait on the Lord"
"Behold, God the Lord"
"My Love Walks in Velvet"
"Alleluia"
"Working for the Dawn of Peace"
"Battle Hymn of the Republic"

^This was my seatmate Caroline .

^The best friends I made.
Me, Elyse, and Emma.
BACK STORY! I met Emma previously at Allstate Jazz 2011 and we've been in touch ever since. and Elyse is the sister of a boy named Robert that I also went to Allstate Jazz with!

We had our last choir concert ever!


^Kali, Patterson, Courtney, Kirstin, me, and BFFSHWTNG

ME and my senior boys (And Tom. The crazy one. A sophomore)
^ Mitchel, Tyler, me, (Tom) Dylan, Chris, John
Allstate kids were Mitchel, me, Tom, Dylan, and Chris.

And finally my best friends <3
^ Casey, me, Sarah(BFFSHWTNG), Kirstin

I am officially done with high school classes. Graduation is this weekend on June 1st at 7 and I will be done with High School forever!
The Senior Choir is singing "We are Young" by Fun
and the Senior Girls(minus BFFSHWTNG) are singing "Dog Days are over" By Florence and the Machine.

I cannot wait to get on with the rest of my life, but I know I'm going to miss a lot of people :(


Bittersweet Smiles,
Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment