Thursday, June 28, 2012

What a wonderful day.

Monday, Casey and I went to Freeport (Our favorite place to see a movie) and had a grand old time.
Note.I know it seems tedious to some that we take lots of pictures of ourselves.
But this is what we love to do.
I love photography and being creative.

Anyway, rant over.
Freeport.
Nordica.
We saw Taylor.
Quick Story. I went to orientation at USM last Thursday and Friday and met some Great people like Taylor, Margo, Mallory, Patrick, Ashley, and Garrett*

Technically, Taylor saw us. Because we were crossing something off of our Bucket List.
Dance on Top of a vehicle in the pouring rain. CHECK.
And it was even One Direction.
Perfect.

We saw Brave.
So good. Go and see it. Right now.

Then we took the usual photos.
BUT! I spent a little extra time on Picnic this time.
















 See? We had a great day.
We ate at Johnny Rockets.
Predictable? Yes.
Delicious? Yes.


BacktoNormalLife & Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment