Friday, August 24, 2012

A Little Help Here...

So. Hi.

Many of you (Not many as I don't get a lot of comments. But enough) have given me the clear message that I need to keep putting my writing here.
I was unaware that anyone actually read my writing and took it down for a few reasons. 

A) I'm self-conscious about it. Most of characters are all sweary and bad and I'm not. So I feel that will be like, "Oh. She writes stuff like that... she must be blah." Especially people I'm close to. 

 B) According to the statistics by blogger, when my writing was on... it wasn't that popular. So when my pictures were deleted by accident, I remodeled it after what I THOUGHT* people were more interested in.

C) I have a hard time juggling projects. So it's bard for me to keep up with chapters. 
But... I'm going to try. 

I suppose if People Are Interested I will start on Wednesdays, from the beginning of Love You To Death.
But seriously guys. Feedback? Would be nice.
And if you have something critical to tell me. Questions. Concerns. Anything other than COMMENTS. Can be emailed to me at lesliereed94@gmail.com 
It is much easier to deal with criticism and other stuff through there than on the blog.

DOES THIS SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO YOU?
LET ME KNOW.

Please, Thanks, and Smiles,
Leslie.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Good Idea!

    ~Emily~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto (: I liked your writing, although I like all your life stuff and photos, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so happy you are writing again.

    ReplyDelete