Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy 18, BFFSHWTNG

It's the day.
No, I am not getting married.
Or having a child.
Or even going on a date (Ha!)

No. Today is the day.
Her Day.


Yes. This is Sarah. Bffshwtng, Doll. Monkey. Princess. Lady Child.

Sweet
Amazing
      Really, really, pretty
Adorable
Hilarious 
^I taught her well.


If you don't know the Story of Us, you should read it Here

She is my absolute everything.
I am so proud of her.
A) We graduated.
B) We never ended up on an episode of 16 and Pregnant
(If you knew us though, you'd understand how improbable that would be)
C) She's come out of her shell over our last 3 years.
D) She's beautiful. inside and out.

I wish I had more pictures of her from right now. But we haven't had a one on one photoshoot yet this summer.
Anyway, I think Sarah is Fantastic.

So, give her a shout out.
If you see her, say Happy Birthday.
Because she's my best friend.
She's the loveliest gal you could know.
Oh, and she's 18.

Happy Birthday, Bug.

Love&Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment