Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Favorite Musicians of Right Now Fabulous Seven

Let's talk about people...

These last few days, I've been working and trying to find some escapes when I get home.
Yes, I am officially working.
I bag, push carts, and tomorrow I get to go LIVE! as a cashier.
Pretty Epic Business.
How do I feel? TERRIFIED.
Anyway, there are a few people/bands that have been really making me happy lately (Based on news or otherwise)
And yes, I'm repeating pictures (Sue me. I just <3 p="p" them="them">

1. Chantry
With glasses.

Adorable, plays cello, super sweet...
Oh! And he's a good tweeter (He favorited one of mine. I jumped.)
And... even better. His music.
He has ONE SONG out that has been stuck in my head For Days.
Song to Listen to?
Tell Me The Truth.

Without Glasses.

2. This Providence.

With David Blaise (Bassist)

Their Brier EP is seriously amazing.
Go to Amazon or iTunes RIGHT NOW (Or when you get the chance) to listen.
I just can't get them out of my head.
"So are you in or out...." Blah blah blah blah *hum along*
Song to Listen to?
In Or Out

3. William Beckett

I was introduced to this guy by a tweet from Nick Santino.
Twitter helps me a lot. Very informative (You'll see why in a few shakes)
I listened. And immediately bought his "The Way We Talk" EP.
And I just bought the  "Winds Will Change" EP.
He's stealing my heart away.
HIS VOIIIICEEEE.
Song to listen to?
Girl, you shoulda been a drummer

4. The Downtown Fiction
Alright. So... big news.
I am going to see The Downtown Fiction...
in November...
*GASP!*
Also, I laugh almost every week because of TDF TV 
This week... WHAT THE HECK?! NO FINALE!
Song to Listen to?
Out in the Streets

You see, Sarah and I have this "Bucket List" of sorts.
Bands we want to see.
This leads me to the next on the list.

5. The Maine

Oh, yeah. More big news.
SEEING THE MAINE IN OCTOBER!
I was on Twitter, see? And they posted that their presale tickets were on sale (Sold out in 3 minutes. I have to wait until Friday.)

That Bucket List?
Will keep you posted about that.
But let's just say... it's almost completed.

Song to Listen to?
Listen to Your Heart

6. Jocelyn
Remember when I met Landen?
So nice (And also tweets back)
Guys, if you ever read this, I have two more of you to meet.
And I would LOVE to see you play live.
Come to Maine, please?

Song to listen to?
Our Secret

7. Boys Like Girls

Ahhh. I bought the tickets.
We're going.
I'm excited.
No, no. You didn't quite catch that.
I'M EXCITED.

And I mean, come on, it's Martin Johnson!
THEY'RE BACK.

Song to listen to?
Life of the Party

Alright. Guys, dolls, anyone?
If you've EVER read this and though to yourself, Oh, maybe I could like these bands...
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THESE SONGS.
For me?
Please?

MusicLove & Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment