Friday, August 24, 2012

Saying Goodbye to My Best Friend

Tonight, something terrible happened.
My best friend came to my house.
To say goodbye.
Kirstin.


We went to Starbucks and Walmart and listened to One Direction.
It was so sad.

Here are some good times.

My 4th birthday party.

My 18th birthday.

Universal in Florida.



The A Rocket To The Moon Concert in Boston.

When i went to her piano recital and listened to her beautifully play the piano.
We also sang that song we wrote together.
HOLD YOUR HAND.

When we went off in search of a headache free zone in Virginia.


For her 17th birthday we saw Paranormal Activity 2.
And took pictures.
Duh.

Senior pictures.

OH MY GOODNESS.
SHE'S GONE.
*CRIES EYES OUT*
Kirstin.
I've got a GOODTRUE for ya.
I LOVE YOU.
AND I'LL MISS YOU.

BestFriendGoodbyes & SadSmiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment