Monday, November 26, 2012

Oh. Hi there.

HEY!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Um, well, hello!
I've been super super busy with school and work and procrastinating.
There have been no photoshoots for a long time (YIKES!)

BUT!
I do have these creations I've started making. 
MY OWN BOWS!
At work I normally get compliments on this pink polka bow I wear.
I decided, "HEY! LET'S MAKE SOME BOWS for the CHRISTMAS SEASON!"
So I looked up how to make them and found a great tutorial
^THERE!



SO much fun.

And movie news.
Casey, Sarah, and I went to see Wreck it Ralph (AWESOME!)
And Casey and I went to see Rise of the Guardians (AWESOMER!)

And in school news.
Today in the worst class ever, we had to write a poem as a group.
My group was: Amanda, Bethany, Bri, Julie, and Me.

Travels of a Drunkard
Intoxicated eyes of blue.
Got pulled over when he flew.
Temper's clashing.
No escape.

Simmering in his stale, slim cell.
Off his bunk is where he fell.
Frequent friend
of the cage.

Surprise to him; one more chance.
Who shows up? His ex-romance.
Smouldered exchange.
False Alarm.


THE END.

Chapter 8 (I think) will be posted Wednesday.
And Friday will have an I Fancy Friday.
And they're British!
YAY!

Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment