Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm sorry

Hey!
So finals are this week (I only have 5 1/2 more essays to go and my semester is done).
And I seriously do promise I will blog more.
I'm just super lazy and busy with work and school.
Soon?
Photoshoot with Sarah for winter (We need some snow first)
Photoshoot with Casey (We need to go on a new adventure)
I will actually do my District 3 Fancy Friday..

Want some NEWS?!

(Sorry. Having fun with my webcam)

NEWS!
1. The semester is almost over
2. I'm seeing West Side Story on the 29th with my mum and dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I'm seeing Beauty and the Beast with Kirstin on the 5th!!!!!!!!!!
4. CHRISTMAS IS IN 9 DAYS!!!!
5. I HAVE ALL MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE EARLY!!!!!!!!!
6. I am attempting* to take preservatices out of my diet.
(Inspiration came from the most beautiful man at work. aka. Jade Eyes. my favorite customer.)
7. I've been accepted into the USM school of Music. 

THAT'S IT

LOVE AND SMILES,
LESLIE

No comments:

Post a Comment