Sunday, January 6, 2013

Beauty and the Beast!

HAPPY SUNDAY!!

So, Kirstin and I headed up to Merrill Auditorium to see her favorite musical BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. And it was in one word Ah.Mazing

We dressed up. We smiled. We ate too much food. It was so fun.

This is what I wore.


And my Christmas gift from my momma.
I got so many compliments on it saying it reminded them of Jackie O and the 60's.

And mother also did my hair for me.



And now... THE NIGHT OF FABULOUSNESS.










Set the magical stage here where I was so enchanted by those talking objects, clinking mugs, and parade-like numbers. Steamers flew out of trumpets during "Be Our Guest"
Of course, one of my friends-Benjamin- played Beast before and I must say I was more smitten by his rendition of "If I can't love her". And Lumiere was excellent-though not as hilarious as my friend Jesse who carried the character with such fire that made his performance incredible.

After the dazzling performance (I finally found a a Belle I liked) we headed to L.L.Bean to have someone take our picture.
AND LOW AND BEHOLD KIRSTIN IS WEARING A DRESS!



We, uh, had some fun in the sledding department.



then went home on our merry way.
It was absolutely SPECTACULAR!
And well worth the money.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST TOUR > WEST SIDE STORY TOUR.

(We were also in 5th row orchestra for this one... so it made a difference.)

Broadway&Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment