Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good Thing Jars

I do believe I got this idea from Live! With Kelly and Michael.
So I thought that for a New Year's project, Sarah and Casey and I would make them.

Basically, the idea is to take an empty jar, decorate it however you'd like, and then everytime something good happens to you in the year, you write it on a piece of paper and stick it in the jar.
At the end of the year you open the jar, count your blessings, and see how many good things have happened in said year.

We did this.

We started out here.


And MINE looked like THIS.







And Sarah's!




^ insert picture of us here!


 And finally Casey's







And they all looked like THIS together.


And I put my first "good thing" inside!


We had so much fun making them.
And they are very "Us" as in they are distinctive of our personalities.

Here's to a 2013 filled with "Good Things"

Love&Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment