Saturday, January 19, 2013

The week from somewhere not pleasant

This week... grrr. This week has been a yucky one.
WHY?

Monday
Pretty normal
Started bio.
Didn't have my lab book yet.

Tuesday
Drove to Portland for classes.
Ballroom. Cancelled.
Nose started running while I waited for my next class.
I forgot tissues so tortured my nose with papertowels.
History lasted 20 minutes so I had to wait until English.
Discovered I bought the wrong books and that I've already read all the books for that class.
A Midsummer's Night Dream.
Romeo and Juliet.
Dubliners.
Which is funny because I just got rid of my Dubliners notes a week ago.
Then drove home and realized that I felt awful.
*Cue the sore throat*

Wednesday
Went to work.
Was very grumpy.
Developed a nasty cough.
Slept on the couch.

Thursday
Stayed home from school.
Played Nancy Drew with Sarah, the brave soul who visited me.
Watched Pitch Perfect.

Friday
Lost my voice.
Stayed home from work.
Lost 5 hours.
Watched movies.

Saturday
Woke up at a miserable 5:15 am.
Went to work.
Still no voice.
Got sent home at 6:40.
Lost 8 hours.

MEEEHHH.
Hoping* next week is better!

Sort-of-Smiles,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment