Today... I didn't have to work, go to school, go outside, be sick, not anything,
It was amazing.
I got so much accomplished while taking it easy as can be.
So, I took some pictures.
Made myself some breakfast.
Watched Live! with Kelly and Michael.
Read a book.
Oh mygosh. This book was amazing.
One of the better books I've read in a while.
I couldn't put it down.
And I cried so often and my mind was so blown.
AAAh. Read it.
Had a snack
Read a little
Wrote in the notebook that Kirstin and I send back and forth while we're separated from each other during college.
We're like the sisterhood of the traveling notebook.
Black pepper chicken salad.
Treated myself to a facial
Watched Jane Eyre with mumma.
had a snack
From my head.
1. Saute onions, garlic, scallions in olive oil (add S&P)
2. Add a container of chicken stock and some tomato sauce.
3. Add onion powder, salt, pepper, chili powder.
4. Make meatballs: ground pork.onions. garlic. parmesan cheese, S&P.
5. Add bowtie pasta.
6. Make chive and cheddar filled biscuits with pillsbury breadstick things.
7. roll the extra dough out (depending on how many people you have) and take off chunks to add as "dumplings"
Studied for history.
Now I'm chilling watching my Fox funny lineup (Raising Hope. New Girl. The Mindy project) Then Smash (GO AWAY JENNIFER HUDSON)
then I'll start a new book and go to sleep.
WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY.
AwesomeRelaxation & Smiles,